They’ve arrived!!!

Follow Thread

By Jason R

  • 10 Likes
  • 12 Replies
  1. Jason R

    Jason R
    Tomball, TX

    My new T200 irons were delivered yesterday and my TS2 hybrids came today! So pumped for my tee time on Friday. On the irons I went 5-P, 48 with the Nippon Modus Tour 105 Stiff. Then a 17 and 21 in the TS2 with Tensei AV Blue 80 stiff. I’m really excited to get out with them. I’ve got new Jet Black headcovers coming for everything and I’ll probably be getting a Jet Black hybrid 14 when those come out in February. Thanks for taking a second to read and let me brag a little. I’m new to the Titleist family and excited to finally be here!

    Post Image
    Post Image
    Post Image
  2. Jason R said:

    My new T200 irons were delivered yesterday and my TS2 hybrids came today! So pumped for my tee time on Friday. On the irons I went 5-P, 48 with the Nippon Modus Tour 105 Stiff. Then a 17 and 21 in the TS2 with Tensei AV Blue 80 stiff. I’m really excited to get out with them. I’ve got new Jet Black headcovers coming for everything and I’ll probably be getting a Jet Black hybrid 14 when those come out in February. Thanks for taking a second to read and let me brag a little. I’m new to the Titleist family and excited to finally be here!

    Post Image
    Post Image
    Post Image

    looks awesome, i can't wait to get my new t100 irons. you interested in selling the TS hybrid headcovers?
  3. Jason R

    Jason R
    Tomball, TX

    Andrew I’ll probably keep the headcovers in the event I upgrade in the future and sell the clubs.
  4. Eric H

    Eric H
    Ridgway, PA

    very sharp looking set up! Enjoy them!
  5. Samuel  C

    Samuel C
    Phoenix, AZ

    That looks like an awesome set-up. I haven't had a chance to get out to test the new stuff, but I love the set-up that I have, so part of me is wondering why mess with a good thing. I mean, all Titleist stuff is awesome, so once my stuff wears out, I'll be sure to upgrade.

    Hit'em well and let us know how you did on the course.
  6. That is a good looking bag of sticks. I will probably wait until early next year to upgrade, I'm still playing a 915 driver, 816H's, and 712 AP's. I am happy, but looking forward to the upgrades. F 'n G's!
  7. Jason R

    Jason R
    Tomball, TX

    I didn’t have many opportunities to hit the hybrids today. The T200 irons feel and sound amazing! It’s going to take some more reps to get comfortable with them but after 1 round I really enjoyed the T200 irons.
  8. Roland S

    Roland S
    Kelowna BC

    Wicked looking bag.
  9. Chris M

    Chris M
    Grindelwald,

    looks really nice!
    just would change the putter to a scotty ;)
  10. Jason R

    Jason R
    Tomball, TX

    Chris M said:

    looks really nice!
    just would change the putter to a scotty ;)

    That Spider works pretty well for me but you never know. I’ve rolled the Squareback 1.5 a few times and really liked it.

    On another note I’ll be getting out with the new clubs for the second time tomorrow. I’m looking forward to continuing to get accustomed to the new irons and hybrids!
  11. Mark K

    Mark K
    Houston, TX

    What's the deal on Titleist not having the Tensei blue iron shafts in stock for the T200 irons? I ordered these in early August but, I'm being told Titleist is waiting on a new shipment of these shafts.
  12. 19hole

    19hole
    Reading, MA

    Mark K said:

    What's the deal on Titleist not having the Tensei blue iron shafts in stock for the T200 irons? I ordered these in early August but, I'm being told Titleist is waiting on a new shipment of these shafts.

    Those shafts were listed as being available on or after 8/30 in the custom options book. I would suspect that they are running a bit late, or that Titleist didn't expect them to be a high usage shaft and didn't order as many as they eventually had orders for.

    I'm a bit in the same situation, my own club order has been waiting for shafts for 3 weeks now.
  13. Mark K

    Mark K
    Houston, TX

    Ok, i just changed my order to the kurokage 85 TiNi shafts. Hopefully, they will be able to get these out. Keep you posted if you care. Thanks for the response.

Please login to post a comment.

Sign In

Haven't registered for Team Titleist yet?

Sign Up