For golfers seeking maximum distance and maximum forgiveness.
Available Irons: 3-W52 (RH/LH)
MSRP: £100.00/club (steel) | £120.00/club (graphite)
An extreme 360° undercut cavity creates a large, thin unsupported face that increases both speed and launch for more distance. High density tungsten drives the centre of gravity low allowing stronger lofts to create even more speed and more distance.
The use of extreme high density tungsten moves weight to the perimeter increasing moment of inertia on off-centre hits. 716 AP1 irons are the most forgiving among irons of similar size.
- Speed, launch and distance from the thin, fast face
- Even more speed and distance from strong lofts
- Enhanced launch from the high density tungsten, low CG design
- More ball speed off-centre from the high density tungsten, high MOI design
- Precise flight through the set from the optimised CG progression
- Fast through the turf with less dig from the pre-worn leading edge
- Fast, lively feel
Titleist 716 AP1 IronsTitleist 716 AP1 Irons
Interested in the 716 AP1?
Titleist designs the highest performing equipment and offers the most precise club fitter experience in the game.
Find a Fitting Location