It's been just over a year since Titleist became the first & only major manufacturer to be a signatory of The R&A’s Women in Golf Charter, a commitment to improving access for women in the golf industry and encouraging participation for women at all levels of the game.
As we look back on a productive first 12 months, we’re proud to say we’ve contributed to the following achievements:
- We have looked to promote the golf industry as a viable and enjoyable career option for more women by partnering with like-minded organisations to open up permanent roles at Acushnet. Ensuring we see more women applying for a career in the golf industry will continue to be a priority.
- Our marketing has evolved in the last 12 months, leading with even more inspiring women from the global golf tours.
- New partnerships have been formed with the Ladies European Tour and flagship events like the AIG Women’s Open.
- We’ve amplified the efforts of influential ambassadors such as The Jazzy Golfer and Iona Stephen who are doing fantastic work for the women’s game.
- We’re supporting more professionals on the women’s tours than ever before. Jessica Korda, Nelly Korda, Danielle Kang & Emily Pederson are just a few of our latest Brand Ambassadors.
- We’re also supporting more of the emerging talent of the women’s game, helping more young golfers realise their potential.
Thank you to everyone at Acushnet and beyond who have worked passionately towards the goals we set out. We very much look forward to another year pushing the boundaries and helping to grow our game.