September 13, 2019 at 03:52 PM
By Ben Blalock
If you've been following these posts, you know by now that I do my best to keep things simple for my students. Sometimes that decision leads to questions... but I think that's a good thing. I like it when you're thinking about what you're doing during practice. That's how we develop!
To complete the backswing, it's important to understand 2 things:
- Where's the end of your range of motion? This is as far back as I recommend taking the backswing.
- How does momentum play a role in determining where and how your backswing ends?
Please watch the attached video if you're curious about how to find the end of your backswing.
For more information on my teaching ideas, please track me down online at:
- YouTube: Ben Blalock Golf Instruction
- Instagram: benblalockgolflessons
- FaceBook: Ben Blalock Golf Lessons
Jim SEast Point, GA
Haven't registered for Team Titleist yet?