October 23, 2017 at 05:35 PM
By Abby L.
Abby L.Providence, RI
Hey Team Titleist!
Halloween is just over a week away and we've already noticed some Titleist pumpkins and golf costumes. If you haven't started decorating yet, we're here to help! Below you will find a stencil for Team Titleist. Follow the steps below to use it:
1) Download the stencil (right click on the image and save it or open it in a new tab) and print it on 8.5 x 11 paper, or whatever size you'd like based on your pumpkin.
2) Cut out the white elements between the logo. This will be your stencil!
2) Next, cut a circle around the top of your pumpkin. Clean out the inside. We're ready to carve!
3) Tape the stencil to the pumpkin and trace it with a sharpie.
4) Using a carving tool of your choice, cut the outline of the logo.
5) Share a photo of your masterpiece with us using the hashtag #TeamTitleist and tag us @Titleist!
AbbyTeam Titleist Staff
Rob_Roth1San Diego, CA
October 23, 2017 at 06:54 PM
Happy Halloween to all my #TeamTitleist family!
Steve STuckerton, NJ
Chuck ZMt Pleasant, SC
Sam KUpstate SC
Mike rAmherst, OH
vurichFirst Tee Box
Dan HColumbus, OH
Cathi, Titleist Club ConciergeCarlsbad, CA
These aren't pumpkins, but had to share - the spirit of Halloween is alive and well in the office.
Darryl MWichita, KS
greg pChicago 'burbs, IL
John TYoungstown, OH
Haven't registered for Team Titleist yet?