TITLEIST PRO V1
Total Performance with Penetrating Flight
New Titleist® Pro V1® offers total performance and features longer distance, very low long game spin, penetrating flight, even more Drop-and-Stop™ greenside control and softer feel.
- Longer Distance with Consistent Flight
- Very Low Long Game Spin and Penetrating Trajectory
- Increased Drop-and-Stop™ Short Game Control
- Softer Feel
- Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover System
- Faster Low Spin Casing Layer
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Core
- New Spherically-Tiled 388 Tetrahedral Dimple Design
See the next level of total performance.
What You Need To Know
The New Engine
A reformulated 2.0 ZG Process solid core delivers increased distance.
More Speed. Optimised Spin.
The faster high-flex casing layer adds speed and lowers long game spin. This highly-resilient, high-speed ionomer was initially developed for and validated by Pro V1x Left Dash.
Softer Cover for More Short Game Control.
New, softer cast urethane elastomer cover – the softest cover formulation ever used on a Pro V1 – increases greenside spin for more control in the short game.
New Aerodynamic Package
A new spherically-tiled 388 tetrahedral dimple design has been optimised for the Pro V1 to maximise distance while delivering a penetrating and consistent flight.
“We didn't just make one thing better, we made everything better.”
-Frederick Waddell, Golf Ball Product Management
Find My Golf Ball
All players that prioritise performance.