HowDidiDo Major Sweepstakes - April 2019 Edition
1. Eligibility: Promotion is open to legal residents of the UK and Ireland, who are aged 18 or over. Employees of Acushnet Europe Ltd., its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and/or household members of each are not eligible.
Open to residents of the UK and Ireland. To enter complete the entry form.
2. Promotion Dates: This Promotion will begin at 12:01a.m. GMT on 9th April 2019 and end at 11:59 p.m. GMT 14th April 2019.
3. Prize Drawings: Random drawings for Prizes will be held on 15th April 2019 from all eligible entries received during the 9th - 14th April entry period. Residents of UK & Ireland: limit one entry per person. The winner of any Prize is not eligible to win any further Prizes in this promotion.
4. By entering, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for any computer system, or technical malfunction of any telephone lines, computer on-line systems, software, hardware, servers, access providers, computer equipment, program malfunctions or other errors, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at website, or any combination thereof, that are human or technical in nature, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this promotion.
6. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Promotion and randomly award the prizes from among all eligible entries prior to action taken by Sponsor should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the security, administration or proper play of the game. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted at www.Titleist.co.uk.
7. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
8. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion.
9. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such devices will cause disqualification. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the "authorised account holder" person in whose name the email account is registered, provided that person meets all eligibility criteria set forth in the Eligibility section of these official rules. "Authorised Holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organisation that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
10. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
11. Random drawings will be conducted by Sponsor’s Information Technology department whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Promotion. Winners will be notified by email and registered courier as soon as practicable after the drawing date. If a prize or prize notification letter is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for that drawing.
12. Prizes: Four (4) winners will receive a dozen Titleist Pro V1 or Pro V1x golf balls (approximate retail value of £52). Total ARV of all prizes is £208. Prizes are non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value should featured prize become unavailable. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
13. Prize Winners: Prize winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit or Certificate of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law), within 14 days of notification mailed. Failure to comply with this condition will result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner will be selected. All Prizes will be awarded. Except where prohibited, winners consent to the use of his/her name, photo, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional compensation. Winners release Sponsor, its directors, employees and agents including without limitation its advertising and promotion agencies from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession and or use or misuse of any prize, with the exception of death or personal injury caused by any negligence on the part of Sponsor, its directors, employees or agents.
14. Governing law. This Promotion is governed by English law and entrants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Void where prohibited.
15. Winners' List: For the names of the prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped legal size envelope by 30th April 2019, to: Titleist HDiD Sweepstake, c/o Acushnet Europe Ltd., Caxton Road, St. Ives, Huntington, Cambridgeshire PE27 3LU, England or visit the Sponsor website at www.Titleist.co.uk before 30th April 2019. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or postage due mail.
16. Sponsor: Acushnet Europe Ltd., Caxton Road, St. Ives, Huntington, Cambridgeshire PE27 3LU, England.