Alignment Sticks

Follow Thread

By Justin B

  • 7 Replies
  1. Justin B

    Justin B
    Guyton, GA

    How do you get these custom alignment sticks you see pros and golf professionals on this Team Titleist discussion pages?

  2. Michael M

    Michael M
    London, OH

    Hey Justin! The Titleist/Vokey alignment sticks and cover are available on the Vokey website in the Vokey Shop in the gear section under accessories. The only Team Titleist (TT) sticks I have ever been able to find are on eBay shipped from across the pond. Hope this helps.

    -Michael M
    Post Image
    Post Image
  3. fred k

    fred k
    falls church, VA

    justin, you'd need to either get really lucky and have titleist send you a pair or find some on ebay, if they even come up for auction. or you could just head to your local hardware store and buy a couple of driveway markers for $1.50 a piece. good luck.
  4. Gary D

    Gary D
    Cranston, RI

    Go to Home Depot and buy them for @ $2.00 each. They are the sticks you put around your driveway in the winter to mark the edges. or You can go to golf super store and buy the same thing for @ $15.00 each. Your choice.
  5. Chuck Z

    Chuck Z
    Mt Pleasant, SC

    Those Team Titleist alignment sticks were used a promotional items at TT events in the past. Those hardware store stakes work just as well, just not as pretty. I used them for years, until I got a pair of the TT sticks. Those Vokey sticks are nice and you can the cover also.
  6. Justin B

    Justin B
    Guyton, GA

    thanks for the replies
  7. Where can I purchase these?
  8. Joey L

    Joey L
    Foster City

    Team Titleist and Vokey sell them. The Titleist one is better. The Vokey cover fits more loosely.

Please login to post a comment.

Sign In

Haven't registered for Team Titleist yet?

Sign Up